Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wild Wild West

Photos by: Bethany Struble                                    Backpack by: Coach

It's obvious that this coach backpack is my favorite one...or my only one for that matter. I need more backpacks, too bad I'm broke. Oh well, speaking of broke, I went on a mountain trip recently. And I don't know if you know this about me, but I love nature! Nature hikes, nature walks, nature centers, natural girls, you name it! So here are some of the OOTD pictures from the western town that we visited before heading to a nature walk. It's not as fashion forward or extremely exciting as other outfits, but hey, sometimes, a guy's just gotta be comfortable, yadadamean? ;]

Outfit:
-Tan Suede Button up
-Beige Pants
-White wifebeater/tanktop
-Beige seude shoes
-Leather backpack

13 comments:

  1. awesome !!!! :) perfect desert outfit :)

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nude, tan colors!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photos!
    and look is awesome!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m not a lover of these kind of colors, but this look is amazing! you look really great with this look.
    Forever in love with your backpack.
    http://sayalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That backpack has got to be my most favorite back pack in the world... I envy you for having one in your possession! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how amazing are these pictures! u look stunning, love the color combination, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit and color scheme of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the whole ensembles particularly the pants. You look so manly on it. Love to see more pictures of you as well as read your updated blog.

    best custom pants

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit! :D and ur bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really...
    Awesome and cool photo
    i love it

    http://jeelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ,..uhmazzinggggggg combo,.. nice outfit and ohso goodlooking! ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete