Friday, March 29, 2013

Officially Missin you


Photos by: Brandon J                             Shirt by: H&M                               Sweater by: Lamb&Flag                         Pants by: pacsun

I took this outfit back when Bethany was working for a whole week and was initially going to post it then and be all emo and be like "omg look at me, I'm sitting on a bench alone" but I was so busy I never got around to it. Now Bethany's back and it's no longer cute, but here are the pictures anyways.

11 comments:

  1. jajaja concept is amazing even if bethany is back!
    Have I ever mentioned that you ARE AMAZING?...This pictures are awesome, the look, the colors, the image quality...I´m totally in love!.
    this is an amazing post
    http://sayalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh! thanks so much man, I really appreciate you reading blog

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes Peter! i really like your style! ur number 1 fan in the Philippines! :D wuhooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect look!
    awesome pastel colors outfit:)

    http://terners.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-birthday-lady-gaga.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love yours smile and hirstule too;)
    u're cuuuttteee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking neat!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think its cute even though bethany is back haha. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sense of style! I won't get tired of your outfits (if that's how I should say it haha)

    www.geloyellow.com

    ReplyDelete