Sunday, February 10, 2013

NYFW day 4 Photo Diary

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Photos by: Bobby Raffin/Bethany Struble                             Jacket/pants by: GAP                        Shirt by: Rhythm                           Backpack by: Coach

NYFW day 4! Can't believe that my week is almost at an end. So sad to say. So many great adventures still await though! Today was a more lax day, spend the day just cruising around NYC and spent the night at Hillsong NYC and a "We The Urban" lounge. Also I stepped on a frozen lake. I'm such a rebel, what can I say? ;]

8 comments:

  1. Love these pics you guys look like having fun!!!:)

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos peter. What type do you use when you upload your photos? cause im really having a hard time getting a good quality :( hope i get respond thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photo's!Peter! you guys look like having fun there.! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pooost!
    i see you have fun in NY?;)
    can you upload here more photos from NY?)
    i think will be interesting to see it!!!!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I аlωays sреnt mу half an hоur
    to гeаd thіs ωeb site's posts all the time along with a mug of coffee.

    Also visit my webpage ... bucket truck
    Here is my page :: forestry bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're awesome!I love your style! <3

    ReplyDelete