Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lion in a Coma




Photo Credits: Nick Sutjongdro

Fall is coming and I can't be more excited. But for the time being, school has started and I've been in the middle of two productions, Red Roses and Peter Pan The Movement Piece. This look was inspired by my role in the Peter Pan The Movement Piece, a lost boy! I wish you could could come see! If you do live by the long beach/ LA area, you should stop by to watch! e-mail me for address if you're honestly interested. Anyways, I'm ranting. Hope you guys are all having a great summer.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in LA :( Break a leg! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, I really love your style *.*
    And good luck for the two productions, I wish I could see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit.
    Can you tell me what's the brand of your shoes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Peter! I love the vest, and your style is exquisite. I wish I could come watch! :'c

    ReplyDelete