Monday, September 26, 2011

But we've got our love to pay the bills






Photo Credit: Derek Wong
Glasses by: ProOpticals

Oh how I wish love was all we needed to survive, but honey, love don't pay the bills! These glasses were supplied to me by ProOpticals and the best part is that they're my prescription! Or...will be soon, so I can be stylish AND still see people while driving :D yay for not hitting people in the streets (asianjoke). Anyways go check out their frames, they're awesome and reasonably priced. So anyways...lately I've been completely drained with school, work, auditions and shows. I've been so blessed by the little things lately and I just want to share that with you all, so here are a couple of pictures of what's been going on these past few weeks or so.


So I'm not sure if many of you know this, but I was in a production titled "Peter Pan The Movement Piece" for the past 2 months or so and just tonight was closing night! Bittersweet really. I really enjoyed the friendships/bonds that I've made during the whole show. And thanks so much to Bethany Struble for all her help and support during the shows and always coming out to my show :] The turnout was great and I had a lot of fun!


The other thing that I've also been working on is a short online webseries titles "Red Roses" directed and produced by Formula Arts. I swear the series isn't as dumb as me and yoshi in that picture hahahahahahah. We were being dumb. It's coming out soon in November I hope. Stay tuned!

So this was a bit more than just an outfit post, to those of you who read all the way through, congrats! You get...nothing. Oh well! Love you all <3

12 comments:

  1. I love your looks and your blog! I follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You are amazing.

    http://christinabarcelona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look and nice pictures. love the last one, hah :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neither you nor yoshi look dumb in that pic...

    Ok fine. Still hot though.

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter, its me..hahha the sizzling! woww..its great to hear that u've involved in acting and i'll always believe that u cn be a sooo-famous actor..one day lor..so, GOOD LUCK dear!! ^^

    ur 4ever fan..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Incredibly awesome! I really love your style...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look and i really love! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw this photo when i searched men hairstyle in google...http://www.stylisheve.com/korean-hairstyles-for-men/

    ReplyDelete